We invite you to our forthcoming webinar, Getting out of Debt, run with credit solutions specialist Aryza, 30 June, looking at current UK debt levels, repayments, debt advice, insolvency and automation of support mechanisms. The webinar will be held in a form of a general discussion about debt, how it arises, what are the current levels and expectations and what to do to help people. The webinar is part of the year-long campaign, From Recovery to New Risks, part of the Keep Britain Solvent series.
Date: 30th June 2022
Time: 12:00-13:00 (British Summer time; GMT+1)
Sponsors: Headline sponsor Aryza
Register as soon as possible, send in any pre-questions or comments, get in touch for anything else.
- Reasons for debt. Current levels.
- Vulnerability and affordability: how do we assess these?
- Forbearance: what are the ways forward to help people with debt.
- Debt advice. Insolvency. IT. What can we use to help out?
- Martin Prigent, Director at Aryza
- Joseph Bowie, Group COO of Moray Group, COO of Simpson & Marwick, COO and Head of Lender Services at Alston Law
- Jonathan Shaw, Creditor Relationship Manager at Christians Against Poverty
- Lukasz Krebel, Economist at New Economics Foundation – presentation slides
Chair: Gerard Dugdill, publisher at Credit Today
12:00 – 12:05 Access to the webinar is open
12:05 – 12:10 Welcome and hello from the Chair Gerard Dugdill as well as introductions from speakers
12:10 – 12:55 Discussion of the 4 outlined topics where speakers share their professional opinion and attendees have an opportunities to ask questions
12:55 – 13:00 Closing word from the Chair