Dear credit industry member, please find below the following announcement of our new Saas Comms Summit, an online conference and training course looking at the use of technology in local authority and utility collections work. The topic is The future of customer communications in debt recovery.CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PROGRAMME
A NEW ERA in probing the science of customer communications opens with the launch of the Saas Comms summit – a joint venture between Saascoms and Credit Today – examining how councils and utilities can ramp up collections strategies post lockdown.
The online summit, took place 13 October 2022, 11:15-13:00 and focussed on:
- The economic landscape and how creditors can help customers
- The current state of communications with customers
- Alternative ways to communicate in terms of technology and new data sources
- Building an increasingly sophisticated portfolio of strategies
- Consultancy, help and advice, via workshops
- Release of insight data
- Bonus extra – Council Comms awards, looking at excellence in the industry, for individuals and organisations.
What’s the aim of the event?
The main aim is to train local councils and utilities into having better digital communication systems for customers.
Who is this event for?
Local authorities and utilities. Debt collectors, enforcement agencies. Lenders.
Who is going to lead the workshops?
- Paul Nield, Director/Co Founder, Saascomms
- Gerard Dugdill, Publisher, Credit Today
- Russell Hamblin-Boone, Chief Executive Officer, CIVEA
- Mark Adams, Founder, Sooth Consulting
- Simon Gregory, Sales Director, Data on Demand
- Self analysis for creditors
- How can we improve?
- What is out there to help?
Slides from the event
- Presentation by Paul Nield (Saascomms)
- Presentation by Simon Gregory (Data On Demand)
- Presentation by Mark Adams (Sooth Consulting)
PROGRAMME IN BRIEF
|11:00-11:15||Set up and hello, and coffee!|
|11:15-11:50||Session 1 – An introduction to comms consultancy|
Quick intro Gerard Dugdill, Publisher, Credit Today
-Saascoms – why the need? The state of play (Paul Nield, Director/Co Founder)
-Sooth Consulting – the power of consultancy (Mark Adams, Founder)
-Data on Demand – where is the future headed? (Simon Gregory, Sales Director)
|11:50-12:00||Short Q&A session|
|12:10-12:55||Session 2 – The future of customer communications |
Panel as above, also Russell Hamblin-Boone, Chief Executive Officer, CIVEA
Discussion of main themes, input from panellists and attendees.
-What are creditors doing now?
-The art of the possible – what can they do?
-Practical tips and considerations
-Any regulatory pitfalls and potentials
|12:55-13:00||A word about Keep Britain Solvent. |
Council comms awards. Guide for creditors, posit event (end of October)
|13:00||Close. Any follow on discussion.|